I was included in the TMI Tag, by my fellow writer, reader and blogger, from mamlisa4. She is a talented and comforting writer who portrays her view of life in eloquent, smooth flowing, and inspiring ways. Her views are overall genuine. And I am cheering her on with the hopes of reading her book publication someday. So if you haven’t already checked out her page, do so now, and assist her by cheering on and supporting her talents!
- What are you wearing? Oh goodness. LOL. Well, from head to toe; a white do-rag to cover up the bedhead, a black tank top, Smurfette themed pajama bottoms, white socks, black fuzzy slippers, and to top off the ensemble…my black “woobie” sweater-turned-robe that my mother gave me over 20 years ago.(Hey, you asked)
- Ever been in love? Yes. Still am.
- Ever have a terrible break up? Yes, but all worth it believe it or not.
- How tall are you? 5’3”, although I can almost swear I’m shrinking…
- How much do you weigh? How about an estimation instead? I am over 50lbs lighter than I was a few years ago at almost 180lbs.
- Any tattoos? Yes, 3. All have meaning in my life. Although still on the fence if I’ll ever get another.
- Any piercings? My ears are pierced. I had my nose pierced at 2 different times. The phase did not last beyond 9 months either time.
- OTP? Hmmm, apparently I’m uncool, had to look WTH that even meant… My husband and I of course, Our good friends R&J, George Burns and Gracie, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Brad and Angelina, dare I say Edward & Bella?
- Favorite Shows? My geeky self encourages me to share that my all-time favorite was in fact, Xena Warrior Princess…then True Blood (although, what was up with the ending????), For now, I am stuck on King of Thrones and patiently waiting for the new season. I am enjoying Constantine on the DVR. I do also LOVE Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, and Moms. I’m also inspired to check out the new Odd Couple – also loved the old one and oh, The Honeymooners with Jackie Gleason! Too many others as well…
- Favorite Bands? Bands? Or just music in general? Like my TV show preference, I am bipolar. I love everything from Enya, Kenny G., Pavarotti, etc., to the Righteous Brothers, Beatles, Doors, Janice Joplin, 38 Special, Kansas, Journey, Heart, Styx, Def Leppard, Nine Inch Nails, They Might Be Giants, Lucy’s Fur Coat, Fiona Apple, Sarah McLaughlin, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney, Celine, Pink…..all the way up to Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Tesla, Reba, Garth, Shania, Bette Midler ….it’s endless and depends on whatever mood I am in for that moment.
- Something you miss? Simplicity. My parents.
- Favorite Song? Really? No time to list them all.
- How old are you? I am in the 11th anniversary of my 30th birthday. 🙂
- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio. And yes, dedicated to a fault.
- Quality you look for in a partner? Very cliché I admit, but patience, kindness, humor, and initiative in love and life.
- Favorite Quote? Those that matter don’t judge and those that judge don’t matter.
- Favorite Actor? I love Tom Hanks because he just seems so honest and real. I love Sean Connery because he is just one hell of a sexy older man. And I love Bette Midler because she is so versatile – even in just one character role. To me, there is no other actor that can make you pee your pants in laughter one second and bawl your eyes out the next. Love her shows too!
- Favorite Color? Cobalt blue and Maroon are my favorite loud colors and sage green is my favorite earthy color. (Hello? Bipolar!)
- Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood or environment.
- Where do you go when you are sad? God, my husband, my close friends, my journal, my blog.
- How long does it take you to shower? Depends if I am deciding to shave body parts or not. I guess 20 minutes?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? That’s a varied daily factor: 0-2 hours depending on the desired need. And I am not one to rush it. Coffee first!
- Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, many times in school. One time in my early adult life. I can say because I’m a lover, I never started them physically but my snarky mouth always got me in trouble.
- Turn on? Confidence, inspirational, considerate, smiling, affection, respectful articulation, HONESTY.
- Turn off? I’ve got to plagiarize some of mamlisa4, … Mean spirited, demanding, uptight, anxious or stressed, too passive, and too add some of my own; dominance seeking, JUDGEMENTAL and DISHONEST
- The reason I made this blog? I am a chatterbox and realize I have so much within me to try and make sense of in regard to my own outlook of myself and others whom I share this uncertain but amazing world with. I am also a much better written communicator than a verbal one! Not to mention my long time friend, vickiewhat was the one to encourage me to read and follow her own blog which I absolutely loved and was inspired by! And thus, “met” some truly amazingly talented individuals along the way! And hey, I’ve come to realize it’s good for the ego too…I get followers! Yay for me too!
- Fears? Losing the ones I love, not being able to forgive, flying, giving up. Anything headless my cats leave behind.
- Last thing that made you cry? My phone conversation with my hippie friend last night who inspired me on ways to forgive myself and therefore others.
- Last time you said you loved someone? About a couple hours ago, when my children left for school. Then, earlier when my hubby left for work.
- Meaning behind your blog name? In short, I am someone that feels things so deeply which in itself can be both a blessing and a curse. Love is the one emotion I feel happy about and fear deeper than any other. I did extend on it in my first blog post Why Viva Love Always.
- Last book you read? “The Kite Runner” by Khaled Hosseini. LOVED IT!
- The book you are currently reading? “The 7 Deadly Needs” by Edward Bear. (Insightful and funny)
- Last show you watched? Big Bang Theory!
- Last person you talked to? My children
- The relationship between you and the last person you texted? Awesome! I love my ever-resourceful, positive, and silly friend, M.C.
- Favorite food? Not a fair question! Anything with cheese. Although, I can almost swear chocolate is the most lifesaving!
- Places you want to visit? All of Europe, Australia, Queensland, Alaska and Hawaii, and Africa on safari.
- Last place you were? At a job interview. 🙂
- Do you have a crush? My husband of course! (If only he had the intelligence and bank account of Bill Gates!) LOL.
- Last time you were insulted? When the insurance quality management supervisor began using a not so short of a reprimanding tone on the phone. (What happened to customer service?)
- Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate.
- What instruments do you play? I used to play Clarinet and Violin in elementary school. Trust me. It was not a good thing.
- Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band.
- Last sport you played? Pool.
- Last song you sang? “How do I live without you?” I love to sing. Haven’t broke any windows yet!
- Favorite chat up line? I don’t know….Hello? Hi there? Hey you. Just wanted to let you know you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe… I will tell you I am not a, “Nice weather we’re having person.”
- Have you ever used it? See #46.
- Last time you hung out with anyone? My family most days. I did hang out with my friend MC a couple days ago.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, and am possibly regretting the 2,000+ word blog post I wrote about them. The short answer is 3 dogs and 2 cats.
- Who should answer these questions next?
Cristian Mihai (I hope it’s okay!)
Thank you for taking the time to read! This was fun! Thank you mamalisa4 for tagging me! I feel very honored!
Oh my twigh-heart skipped a beat!! Yes Edward & Bella ❤
I love this!! I felt like we properly sat down and had a cup of coffee with one another!! I am ever so appreciative of the kind words you have said about me!! It not only makes me smile, but exhilarates me from the inside out – to think there is someone I barely know (well, not anymore 😉 to think so highly of me!!! Love Love Love this!!! GREAT POST!!!
Awe. You’re so sweet! I hope to meet you some sunny day! The convo and the coffee was both delightful and fun. Lol.
I see people through their heart and yours is big in the way you write – hence, I’m a fan! Go girl!
Plus, our vickiewhat has spoken highly of you. But don’t believe anything she says about me. All lies! (Unless its good things of course). Lol. Love you Vic!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Always Good things!!! and she was right!! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person